What is Perfect Health?
(The following is taken from Dr. Manthei's Session C, Pages 71-71.)
- Look at this equation: CS + 1.5 6.4 / 6.4 6.5c .04m 3 / 3 = PH
- What does the 1.5 indicate? Exact amount of oxygen to the brain. You have the exact amount of energy that you need regardless of how much work is
done that day to replace all that is burned up that day. Together with other numbers, the body is functioning perfectly.
It is getting energy production at a maximum and it denotes Vitamin C is above 4500 ppm in the blood - no worms (parasites), perfect health
regardless of age, sex, race, creed, etc. Liver and pancreas are working in harmony.
- What do the 6.4 / 6.4 pHs indicate? Getting exact amount of mineral from food eaten. Not energy, but mineral. This determines the mineral content that's available to the body which has to do with energy.
- What does the 6.5c indicate? Electrolytes are perfect. If the electrolytes are perfect and the mineral content that you need is being taken out of the foods, you are getting the correct amount of energy on the frequency.
- Put these 4 (sugars, pHs, salts) together and what does it denote? Digestion is perfect. The digestion includes the bile working against the foods eaten and that the electrical energy is neither too high nor too low in the liver.
Therefore, cells are being made as fast as they need to be exchanged. This is the beginning of longevity. When these four numbers are changing, it implies the beginning of a loss of energy which is the beginning of disease.
- These first 4 (sugars, pHs, salts) manufacture and put you together; the last three numbers take you apart. The process of putting things together and taking them apart is known as ionization. The ratio between these two sides has much to do with longevity.
Any excess loss of energy is a decrease in the length of life. The loss of energy will produce a delta cell which if it stays in the body too long and under unfavorable conditions will become an omega cell.
- What does the .04m Albumin indicate? The base exchange of cells - every cell every six months should be replaced. If it takes longer than that, we grow old too fast.
- The Urea together with the other numbers indicates what? Protein being lost at exact rate, not staying in too long, no stress on heart, no worms, etc., is not potassium deficient.
- What are the daily habits of a person with these numbers? Drinks right amount of water. Bowels are regular. Body is in rhythm. Eats a good variety of foods in diet. Gets sufficient rest. Gets sufficient exercise. Has good attitudes. No inner stress -
is at peace with him / herself and with others. HAPPINESS!!!